Photos and Travelogues of your James Bay trip.

General discussion about the James Bay Road and region. Share your experiences and travel tips. Ask questions.

Moderator: admin

Photos and Travelogues of your James Bay trip.

Postby admin » Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:03 pm

Websites and pages on the Internet come and go frequently. I don't know how many times I have tried to access a site that I used to visit only to find it gone.
In order to preserve the various trips that people have taken up to the James Bay region, I am willing to provide a permanent home for your photos and travelogue of your trip up there by hosting them here on the James Bay Road website. My websites are not going anywhere; they will always be online as long as I am living and breathing.
This way, the record of your journey will always be accessible to others who may wish to experience the area vicariously, or who want to plan extra thoroughly for their trip.
You will of course retain the copyright to your material.

If you are willing to have your photos hosted on this site, simply send me an email: admin (at) wmuma.com.
Thanks!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Photos and Travelogues of your James Bay trip.

Postby mark f » Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:56 pm

good day sir, just wondering if you can supply me with some info on the ice out on lake nemiscua or any of the surounding lakes in the james bay area in the last week of may i would greatly appriciate it and will give you all the pictures you might want to enjoy thanks for your time mark f.
mark f

Postby admin » Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:08 pm

Hello Mark,
I am in the process of putting some historical weather data up on the site. But it isn't there yet.
In the meantime, try Environment Canada
Look up the weather for Matagami
http://www.weatheroffice.gc.ca/city/pages/qc-129_metric_e.html
Also search the Climate Archive for Matagami, which is probably the nearest town that has a weather station
http://www.climate.weatheroffice.ec.gc.ca/Welcome_e.html
admin
Site Admin

Postby mark f » Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:41 pm

thank you sir for your time and info if you can supply me with any other info in the future please feel free thanks
mark f

Postby Jeff_Tatterson » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:56 am

Do you have any suggestions on what software to use? I have been trying to do it with Photoshop but it is just too complicated and I can't get the results that I want.
Jeff.
Jeff_Tatterson

Postby admin » Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:31 pm

Hmm... I use Photoshop myself. Also Adobe Lightroom.
I don't know of suitable simpler software to sue, as I have never researched this, nor used any other.
Sorry!
admin
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion